Thursday, July 24, 2008

Suzy Cohen's syndicated column SAVED!!

RE: http://thereikimatrix.blogspot.com/2008/07/please-help-24-hour-pharmacist-keep.html

Suzy Press Photo.
A Real Live Pharmacist offering
Real Life Solutions
Scout of Angels...

You all did it! Thanks to your letters and call, my syndicated column will still be read by millions of folks down South. I am sending you all the biggest heartfelt hug possible, and all my gratitude. Some of the letters brought me to tears. We have a great deal of power together, don't we? If you have friends who never want to lose contact with me, suggest that they sign up for my newsletter, just in case this sort of thing happens again and we don't succeed! May good health shine upon you! Suzy www.DearPharmacist.com Forward this email to a Friend




No comments: