Monday, July 28, 2008

RE: NaturalNews.com, HIV, Big Pharma and a Request

RE: http://thereikimatrix.blogspot.com/2008/07/naturalnewscom-hiv-big-pharma-and.html
RE: http://thereikimatrix.blogspot.com/2008/07/hiv-aids-gallos-egg-july-21-2008.html

Today, July 28th, I received the email below from NaturalNews.com (http://www.naturalnews.com)

Normally, I get more of an auto-reply, but this time it came from what appears to be a real person... I think Mike and his team may actually be listening.

Keep contacting Mike Adams at NaturalNews.com if you want to see more about this topic of the HIV/AIDS scandal and fraud involving Big Pharma, the FDA and Politics.... It's a very tangled web indeed. http://www.naturalnews.com/Feedback.html

Perhaps Mike will have an interview with Clark Baker as well as finally report on this issue.

Let me be clear that the reason that I'm singling out Mike Adams and his NaturalNews.com service is because I have come to highly respect the work he is doing. I recommend NaturalNews.com to everyone and I have followed Mike's recommendations on supplementation and other health issues. I have forwarded and blogged many of the articles I have found at NaturalNews.com. Mike Adams, The Health Ranger (http://www.healthranger.org/index.html), is a worthy role-model and a bit of a hero to me.

If Mike Adams follows up with this one there will be no doubt, for me, as to his sincere dedication to the truth about the cause of diseases and exposing the pharmaceutical companies along with the medical industry and the FDA for what they really are... Largely criminal organizations.

Thank You,
David Collins
http://www.TheReikiMatrix.com

PS: Don't forget to contact your favorite Health News sources and let them know we want this topic to be addressed out in the open.

"I began this investigation in May and have since farmed ALL of my other investigations to other investigators. I intend to remain engaged in this until the courts and/or legislature has ended this criminal enterprise.."

"After having investigated thousands of crimes and arrested hundreds of criminal gang members and other assorted predators, I know a criminal enterprise when I see one."

"HIV/AIDS makes Enron look like a neighborhood poker game."


"I have never written about anything more important. This story changed my life, and if you have the time and patience to understand what I have written, it may change yours as well.

If Americans, our courts, and our legislature permit the continued corruption of science and medicine by our pharmaceutical industry, I fear that the 232-year experiment we call “The United States of America” will have failed."


- Clark Baker


-------- Original Message --------

Subject: NaturalNews.com, HIV, Big Pharma and a Request
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:22:04 -0700
From: Brian Levario <brian.l@naturalnews.com>
To: <ReikiMatrix@gmail.com>


Dear Reader,

We are going to be speaking about this with Mike in the coming weeks. Thank you for your inquiry, and look to the website for any updates.

Natural News Customer Service




No comments: